With the need for supportive housing in crisis, a demand for skills training and upgrading, an increase in our newcomer settlement and the desire for advanced youth opportunities through employment, financial guidance and wellness activities your monthly donation is invaluable to us.
Making a monthly pledge is a budget-friendly opportunity to show your support throughout the year. All monthly pledges will receive an annual tax receipt.
What does your pledge support?
- supportive housing and case management services for each of our 6 housing locations
- school age programming for kids and teens around self-esteem, healthy relationships and being an engaged community member
- service support for people struggling with mental illness and people overcoming addiction
- welcoming newcomers to our community with open arms and the tools they require to make Elgin County feel like home
- advocacy to ensure our goal of providing services for healthy communities, free from violence, racism, and other abuses of power is an attainable and sustainable
Become a Monthly Donor in 3 Easy Steps
1) Complete your pledge form and email to email@example.com
2) Our Finance Department will contact you to confirm your pledge and inform you when your first payment will begin
3) Your donation will automatically withdrawl from your credit card account monthly while you have the peace of mind you are helping YWCA provide leadership, advocacy, opportunities, and a voice. Empowering women and their families, every day.
We thank you for your support!