BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CHILDCARE
If you are looking for child care for the 2018/2019 school year , please go to https://onehsn.com/StThomas and submit an application for the childcare you are requesting. A childcare coordinator will follow up with you.
What does School Age Childcare look like?
- Creative Arts and Crafts
- Sports, Recreation & Outdoor Play
- Dramatic Play
- Centre Based Play
- Promotion of good citizenship and school involvement
- Nutritious Snacks
- Maximum staff ratio 1:15 and 1:13 for JK/SK classroom
- Licensed childcare through the Ministry of Education
Our School Age Childcare Programs:
- Engage children in cooperative play activities
- Help children feel safe before and after school
- Reduce transportation concerns
- Provide a reliable childcare program at the child’s school
Programs available at:
- Elgin Court (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Éva Circé Côté French Immersion Public School (ECCFI) (formerly Sparta) (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- McGregor (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Mitchell Hepburn (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- New Sarum (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Southwold (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Springfield Public School (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Straffordville Public School (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
- Summers’ Corners Public School (Full Day Kindergarten to Grade 6)
For more information on these programs, please call the YWCA at 519-631-9800
PA Day & Holiday Camps
Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. Only completed registration forms will be processed.
Submitting the below forms indicates your interest, but does NOT guarantee a spot in the program. You will receive a confirmation email if you will be offered a spot in the camp.
Is your child currently registered in one of our Before & After School Programs?
If your child is NOT currently registered in one of our programs, please download the following documents, and return the completed forms to Maria Guevara (either in person at 16 Mary St. West in St. Thomas, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- REGISTRATION FORM – DAY CAMPS
- REGISTRATION FORM – PAYMENT AUTHORIZATION
- Child Individual Support Plan (if applicable)
- anaphylaxis emergency plan epipen – full (if applicable)
Please also familiarize yourself with our Parent Handbook
Has your child been having fun at program? Are they welcomed warmly? Has a staff gone above and beyond to make your little one more comfortable, or to make drop offs easier? Have they tried to get to know your child, or helped them problem solve a challenge? Please let us know! We share this feedback with our staff and want to recognize the hard work they put into making their programs a safe, happy, and engaged place for our children and families. Please send us a SUNSHINE NOTE by clicking below, and your staff will get a big SHOUT OUT next month. Sunshine notes can be from parents or children themselves.