To ensure the safety of our employees, residents, partners and visitors when coming to YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin, precautionary measures have been implimented based on advice and information obtained from public health authorities and applicable governmental bodies to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
All employees and visitors are required to:
- complete COVID-19 online screening questions prior to entry
- provide your name and phone number for contact tracing purposes
- wear a face covering when indoors, unless medical exemptions apply
- maintain 2-metre physical distancing at all times, unless a physical barrier such as a plexi-glass divider is present
- practice proper hand hygiene with the use of hand sanitizer
Online COVID-19 Screening Tools
Click one of the buttons please to complete your online screening.