Everyone deserves to feel their best & your community wants to make it happen
We are proud to announce our 11th Annual Get Gorgeous For Grad event will begin April 1 running through 4. This is a special time of year when our community celebrates the achievements of young men and women as we donate new and gently used dresses, suits, ties, shoes and more to those who may not be able to afford such items for graduation. For the past 10 years more than 200 students have participated in GGFG and we are thrilled to launch this year’s event with the help of our very generous local shops and boutiques.
Registration is available to students graduating from grade 8 or high school. Space is limited!
REGISTER TODAY AND RECEIVE
- A one-on-one fashion consultation with our YWCA team
- Select a dress or suit from dozens of colours and styles
- Get it for free!
- Know that your community values your achievements
- Bring your mom, your dad or a friend to help you select your outfit – make it a night you’ll remember!
HOW TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE
- call us and book a date and time (consultations available April 1-4 from 3:00 – 8:00 pm) (519) 631-9800
- email us with your preferred dates and times to email@example.com and we will send you a confirmation email in return
We welcome all salons, dress, suit and shoe stores who are interested in making a donation to contact Melissa Kempf, Communications/Office Manager for more details. Tax receipts will be issued for your generous donations.
Gently used and clean articles are also be accepted from members of our community. We encourage donations of all shapes and sizes including dresses, gowns, suits, jackets, vests, ties, bow ties, shoes, purses and unused make-up.
All donations may be delivered to YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin located at 16 Mary Street West, St.Thomas.