Summer Camp Staff
Including Site/Program Supervisor, Program Assistant, Relief Staff and Student positions
Summer Camp Staff are responsible for providing a safe and fun experience for participants in our licensed day camp. Camp runs from 7:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Demonstrating energy, creativity, and professionalism, camp staff engage with children in dynamic activities. Utilizing excellent behaviour management techniques for children 3.5 to 12 years of age, Camp staff ensure child safety and well-being at all times. As well, staff are expected to plan and facilitate sports, games, crafts and sciences, work in teams, prepare snack and complete necessary paperwork. Our camps operate from Mitchell-Hepburn PS in St. Thomas & McGregor PS in Aylmer. We have several openings for Site/Program Supervisor, Program Assistant, Relief Staff and Student positions. $14.85-17.96/hour *Some conditions apply.
- Minimum one year related experience working with school aged children preferred
- Must pay for and provide an original copy of a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
- Must have valid Standard First Aid & CPR (Level C) certification from WSIB approved provider
- Must have valid Food Handlers Certificate
- To apply for this position, please send a resume highlighting your experience working with children to Souey Sompaseuth (Childcare Coordinator) by April 23, 2019. We thank all that apply, but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
The YWCA St. Thomas-Elgin is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. We welcome applications from all qualified persons. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.