Making change in the world
We are delighted to tell you that we have partnered with Will Power, a national movement to educate Canadians on the power they have to make a difference through their Wills. You have the power to make a difference to education, youth engagement, supportive housing and poverty intervention, more than you realize, when you leave a charitable gift in your Will. Leaving even a small portion of your estate to charity can result in a bigger contribution than you ever thought possible, while still supporting those you love.
Why leave a Legacy Gift?
We all want to help those around us and leave the world a better place. Leaving a charitable gift is a Will is another way to make your mark.
Will Power Online Tools for You
You may be surprised to see that even 1% left to YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin in your Will can have an enormous impact on our communities most vulnerable population, while still leaving 99% of your estate for loved ones.
Contact us today!
Call our main office at 519-631-9800 or fill in the form below:
Please note inquiries will be reviewed within 2-3 business days.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation please phone our main office during regular business hours (519) 631-9800 or call 2-1-1 for emergency services within your area.