Making change in the world
Thinking about the future of your family and your community is a empowering opportunity.
You may be surprised to see that even 1% left to YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin in your Will can have an enormous impact on our communities most vulnerable population, while still leaving 99% of your estate for loved ones.
You have the power to make a difference to education, youth engagement, supportive housing and poverty intervention, more than you realize, when you leave a charitable gift in your Will. Leaving even a small portion of your estate to charity can result in a bigger contribution than you ever thought possible, while still supporting those you love.
Why leave a Legacy Gift?
We all want to help those around us and leave the world a better place. Leaving a charitable gift is a Will is another way to make your mark.
What will your Legacy Gift provide for your community?
- empowerment for women and girls through safe, affordable housing and supportive services
- opportunities for youth at risk
- advocacy for diversity to build a healthy and vibrant city
- engagement of students through our before and after school age childcare programs and camps
Ways to show support through your financial and estate plans:
- stocks or securities
- bequest of cash or property
- registered retirement savings plans
- life insurance
- gifts of residual interest
- charitable remainder trusts
If you have any questions or wish to discuss designation options, please contact Sarah Lounsbury, Fund Development Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Power Online Tools for You
Contact us today!
Call our main office at 519-631-9800 or fill in the form below:
Please note inquiries will be reviewed within 2-3 business days.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation please phone our main office during regular business hours (519) 631-9800 or call 2-1-1 for emergency services within your area.