Take the step and join us to build your future!
The Skills Training & Upgrading Program (STU) welcomes you as you upgrade your skills for employment, education, GED, apprenticeship, and independence. Our facilitators will meet with each learner and develop a personalized plan that works for you! This plan will be reviewed and updated as you progress and gain confidence in reaching your goal.
Our programs provide a comfortable, safe environment for you to build your skills to move into further education or employment.
Whatever stage you’re at, we can help you with skill building and academic upgrading including:
- Skills Training & Upgrading ranging from basic skills to GED and credit course preparation
- Computers Training in class as well as short sessions throughout the year
- Workshops on managing personal finances
- Training Plans focused on individual needs
- Childcare and transportation subsidies available
- Continuous entry September through June
Read what learners think of our program:
“I passed my GED and never thought I was capable of doing that!”
“Now I get the math that I had so much trouble with in school. It makes sense to me now.”
“I feel I am improving on getting things down on paper. It has been a problem for me before.”
Skills Training & Upgrading Classes in St Thomas and Aylmer
Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
Computer Basics and Your Money Matters sessions run through the year. See sidebar for details or follow us on Facebook to the latest updates
For information or to pre-register, please call us at 519-631-9800 or email email@example.com