We depend on the efforts of our volunteers to help empower women and their families everyday. They serve on boards & committees, tutor, work in housing programs, youth initiatives, and so much more. We simply could not do the work we do without the support of our dedicated volunteers and we want YOU to join us!
Requirements may vary depending on the responsibility of each role. Applicants must be 18+ years old or older.
- Business Mentor – Poverty Interventions
- Building Assistant
- Canada Connects Community Mentor
- Community Coach – Poverty Interventions
- English As A Second Language
- Front Desk Receptionist
- Jackpot Time Bingo
We are happy to share that our 2023 application process was a great success. At this time we are seeking Front Desk Reception volunteers only. Please check our website periodically as these roles may be available in the future.
For those interested in contributing to YWCA you may consider hosting a third-party fundraiser allow us to continue to expand our services and programs.
How to Apply:
- Click “Apply Now” button below
- Your application will be reviewed by our Department Managers
- A member of our staff will be in contact with you with further steps
- Following orientation, training will be provided to allow you the best experience possible