Register Online for Women’s Day by following these simple steps!
- Review all the wonderful workshops we have available to you keeping in mind you can register for up to 3 (one from each of our three workshop times). Workshop times and descriptions can be found here. (opens in a new tab)
- When you are ready to register visit our Online Registration portal (opens in new tab)
- If you have not used this system before please follow the steps to CREATE AN ACCOUNT. If you have used this system before you can LOGIN using your previous information. (If you’ve forgotten your password, please click the Forgot Password link to reset!)
- Once logged in, hover your mouse over the Activities tab and then click on Special Events
- You will click the Add to Cart button for STEP 1 – Overall Event Registration first, which will prompt you to make your choices for lunch. Then you will click the link to Add to Cart and Continue Shopping
- Then you will click Add to Cart for STEP 2 and make your selection for Workshop #1. Each time you will click the Add to Cart and Continue Shopping until you have registered into all three workshops. At that point you will select PROCEED TO CART.
- Please note: if you do not have 4 separate entries in your cart, you are not fully registered (unless you have chosen not to attend one of the workshops)
- Click Check Out and follow the steps to complete your purchase. The system will email you a copy of your receipt.
If you have any problems along the way please feel free to contact the YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin administration desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 519-631-9800.
We look forward to celebrating women in our community through health and wellness, arts and crafts, self-enhancement, cooking and physical fitness on March 2, 2019. Don’t forget a lady’s day out isn’t complete without your gal-pals! Share this event with your friends, family and co-workers as we would love to see you all there.