YWCA St.Thomas-Elgin depends on the support of the Elgin county community to help those in need each day.
It’s easy, tax deductible, and you will be helping people in your own neighbourhood!
Donate online today
Choose the program you want to support or select the areas of greatest need.
Choose another method to donate
Call us with Visa or Master Card
or Toll Free:
In Person or By Mail
Donate by credit card, cheque, debit, cash
YWCA St. Thomas-Elgin
16 Mary Street West
St. Thomas, ON
Your donations affect the lives of families across Elgin County
Make a Monthly Pedge
With the need for supportive housing in crisis, a demand for skills training and upgrading, an increase in our newcomer settlement and the desire for advanced youth opportunities through employment, financial guidance and wellness activities your monthly donation is invaluable to us.
Making a monthly pledge is a budget-friendly opportunity to show your support throughout the year. All monthly pledges will receive an annual tax receipt.
Where does my money go?
- supportive housing and case management services for each of our 6 housing locations
- school age programming for kids and teens around self-esteem, healthy relationships and being an engaged community member
- service support for people struggling with mental illness and people overcoming addiction
- welcoming newcomers to our community with open arms and the tools they require to make Elgin County feel like home
- advocacy to ensure our goal of providing services for healthy communities, free from violence, racism, and other abuses of power is an attainable and sustainable
Complete your Monthly Pledge Form online today and have the peace of mind you are helping YWCA provide leadership, advocacy, opportunities, and a voice. Empowering women and their families, every day.
Contact us to start your Monthly Pledge
We thank you for your support.
Please complete the form below to contact our Finance Department.
Your monthly pledge inquiries will be reviewed within 3-4 business days.